Relax with the many comforts of our Loft Double Queen Room that features two Magi Queen beds, custom furnishings, original art, sitting area, and spacious bathroom with double vanities.The rate for our Loft Double Queen Room is $329. To get our Best Rate, reserve online. You may also call 336-379-8200 (toll-free 1-800-379-8200) or email Proximity Reservations.
Enjoy plenty of amenities:
- Abundant natural light from three extra large windows
- 32” flat panel Dell television and monitor with cable television and in-room movies upon demand
Magi Bed designed for a great night’s sleep. (Since we couldn’t find bedding that was just right, we decided to design our own. We started by tweaking an already supremely comfortable mattress. Then we added four plush, down-like sleeping pillows, wrapped it all up with sumptuous, Egyptian combed-cotton, Italian-woven sheets and pillowcases and topped it off with a hypoallergenic, fiberfill blanket and a chocolate brown-colored damask coverlet.)
- Bath vanity with two sinks and AVEDA bath products, makeup mirror, hairdryer and bathrobe
- In-room dining from the very popular Print Works Bistro
- New York Times delivered six days
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker, microwave and mini-refrigerator
- Stereo with CD player and MP3 connections
- Complimentary high speed internet access and WIFI
- Dual phone lines with direct dial access and voicemail
- Radio/alarm clock and in-room safe
- Original charcoal on canvas art by Chip Holton
- Extraordinary indoor air quality because we put over 40 cubic feet per minute of triple filtered outside air into each guestroom 24/7/365. We accomplish this without wasting energy by using “energy exchange” technology where we trade the thermal energy from the air being exhausted with the air being brought in. See our Sustainable Practices page to learn more.
- The Proximity and Print Works Bistro are a smoke-free environment. FYI: We do provide two well-appointed "Cigar(ette) Preserves." One is 75 feet to your left as you exit the revolving door off the lobby and the other is about the same distance from the Print Works Bistro entrance near the creek.