Cozy up with your special someone on winter weekend getaway with our Sustainable Cheer Special at Proximity Hotel! Unwind in a modern, loft-like guestroom with warm surroundings including custom, locally fabricated furnishings, original art by our artist-in-residence and AAA Four Diamond luxury hotel amenities that includes top-rated restaurant and bar, Print Work Bistro! Savor their classical and modern versions of European bistro dishes created with locally sourced food for breakfast, brunch, lunch and diner!
Sustainable Cheer Special Includes:
- $20 amenity voucher that can be used towards good toward breakfast, lunch, dinner or amenities
- Early check-in of 2 PM
- Late checkout of 2 PM
Available Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights, Nov. 15, 2018 – Feb. 3, 2019. Not available New Year’s weekend. Limited number of packages available.
Top-Rated Greensboro Dining
Print Works Bistro
Print Works Bistro, adjacent to Proximity Hotel, uses fresh local ingredients to create extraordinary flavors and creative comfort foods. Enjoy traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European-French bistros at this restaurant. The vibrant dining room has walls of windows overlooking the gardens, with outdoor dining on a lovely creekside terrace. Put on your dancing shoes every first Friday as Print Works Bistro hosts DJ Jessica Mashburn for their Pop-Up Dance Club from 10 PM-1 AM. No cover charge! Learn more and make a reservation online!
Green Valley Grill
Visit Green Valley Grill, (our sister restaurant just one block away) and enjoy informally elegant fine dining and seasonal food using old-world European culinary sensibilities and Mediterranean flavors. GVG’s wine list receives the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence each year and features 75 wines by the glass. On most Saturday nights, delight in O.Henry Hotel’s Jazz Series at 6:30 PM! Learn more and make a reservation online!
Winter happenings in Greensboro
Our Friendly Neighborhood is a pretty cool place , so we’ve cooked up a few reasons to explore Greensboro this winter!
- Greensboro Symphony Performance, Favorite Love Stories: January 24 & 26, 2019
- Community Theatre of Greensboro’s Whodunit Mystery Dinner: January 25, 2019
- Videri Chocolate Wine Dinner: January 26,2019
- Triad Stage Performance, White Lightening: January 27-February 17, 2019
- Blend Your Own Bordeaux Wine Dinner: February 8, 2019
- Shop and tour the world’s largest retailer of china, crystal, flatware and collectibles at Replacements, Ltd.
- Take a walk through history at the Greensboro History Museum or discover the sit-in movement of 1960 at the International Civil Rights Museum.
- See more Greensboro Attractions!
Sign Up to receive SPECIAL OFFERS
Sign up below so we can keep you up to date on special rates and packages for upcoming concerts and events. Also, if you would like to receive our Neighborhood Letter in the mail, please provide your mailing address.