Accessible Double Queen Room
Our Loft Double Queen Room has two Magi beds with plenty of space to spread out. You’ll get a great night’s sleep with our extraordinary climate control system (What’s better for a good night’s sleep than fresh air?). Our rooms are loaded with a ton of accessible amenities…see list below.
To get our Best Rate, reserve online or call 336-379-8200 (toll-free 1-800-379-8200) to speak to someone on our team. You can also email us for more information at Proximity Reservations.
- Visual strobe on fire alarm
- Wheelchair height peephole
- 32” wide entry ways and accessible routes
- Larger floor space around bed
- Dual privacy security latch
- Grab bars for toilet
- Grab bars for shower
- Augmented height wash basin
- HD television with cable and closed captioning
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
- TTY/TTD available for guest use
- Adjustable handheld shower wand
- Flashing door knocker available upon request
- See our updated safety protocols
- Abundant natural light from an extra-large window that actually opens
Magi Bed designed for a great night’s sleep
- Bath vanity with two sinks, soaking tub and AVEDA bath products, makeup mirror, hairdryer and bathrobes
- Room service from the very popular Print Works Bistro
- Extraordinary indoor air quality because we put over 40 cubic feet per minute of triple filtered outside air into each guestroom 24/7/365. See more Sustainable Practices.
- Original contemporary art created by our artist-in-residence Chip Holton
- Coffee maker, microwave and mini-refrigerator
- Iron and ironing board
- Stereo with CD player and MP3 connections
- Alarm clock with USB and extra charging plugs
- Complimentary high speed WiFi
- Dual phone lines with direct dial access and voicemail
- In-room safe
- New York Times available
- Locally built custom furnishings designed by our in-house Design Team and Craft Guild
- And there’s more! See hotel features, including our fitness studio, pool, etc.
Magi Bed – designed for a great night’s sleep.
Since we couldn’t find bedding that was just right, we decided to design our own. We started by tweaking an already supremely comfortable mattress. Then we added four plush, down-like sleeping pillows, wrapped it all up with sumptuous, Egyptian combed-cotton, Italian-woven sheets and pillowcases and topped it off with a hypoallergenic, fiberfill blanket and a green-colored damask coverlet.
Extraordinary Indoor Air Quality
We accomplish this without wasting energy by using “energy exchange” technology where we trade the thermal energy from the air being exhausted with the air being brought in. See our Sustainable Practices page to learn more.
The Proximity and Print Works Bistro are a smoke-free environment. FYI: We do provide two well-appointed “Cigar(ette) Preserves.” One is 75 feet to your left as you exit the revolving door off the lobby and the other is about the same distance from the Print Works Bistro entrance near the creek.