Spacious and elegant, our One-Bedroom City Suite is located on the corner of our highest floor with stunning views of the city and its greenery from the “floor to ceiling” windows in the room. Experience the loft-like aesthetic starting with the open living area that has plenty of seating space, custom furnishings, and original art. In addition, it includes a separate bedroom with our signature Magi King bed, two full bathrooms with a walk-in glass walled Terrazzo showers, dual vanity area, and soaking tub. This spacious suite is the perfect combination of style and entertainment to celebrate any special occasion.
Enjoy all that our City Suite has to offer you on your upcoming visit to Greensboro. The rate for our One-Bedroom City Suite is $719. To get our Best Rate, reserve online. You may also call 336-379-8200 (toll-free 1-800-379-8200) or email Proximity Reservations. Call us for information on our two-bedroom City Suites that are also available.
Enjoy plenty of amenities:
- Abundant natural light from extra large windows
- 32” flat panel Dell television and monitor with cable television in each room
- Magi Bed designed for a great night’s sleep. (Since we couldn’t find bedding that was just right, we decided to design our own. We started by tweaking an already supremely comfortable mattress. Then we added four plush, down-like sleeping pillows, wrapped it all up with sumptuous, Egyptian combed-cotton, Italian-woven sheets and pillowcases and topped it off with a hypoallergenic, fiberfill blanket and a chocolate brown-colored damask coverlet.)
- Two full bathrooms with two sinks in each and AVEDA bath products, makeup mirror, hairdryer and bathrobe
- In-room dining from the very popular Print Works Bistro
- New York Times delivered six days
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker, microwave and mini-refrigerator
- Stereo with CD player and MP3 connections
- Complimentary high speed internet access and WIFI
- Dual phone lines with direct dial access and voicemail
- Radio/alarm clock and in-room safe
- Original charcoal on canvas art by Chip Holton
- Extraordinary indoor air quality because we put over 40 cubic feet per minute of triple filtered outside air into each guestroom 24/7/365. We accomplish this without wasting energy by using “energy exchange” technology where we trade the thermal energy from the air being exhausted with the air being brought in. See our Sustainable Practices page to learn more.
- The Proximity and Print Works Bistro are a smoke-free environment. FYI: We do provide two well-appointed "Cigar(ette) Preserves." One is 75 feet to your left as you exit the revolving door off the lobby and the other is about the same distance from the Print Works Bistro entrance near the creek.