Check out … by checking in! Pretend you traveled farther than you did, and start cooling your jets as soon as you arrive. Proximity is offering a special weekend rate of 10% off the Best Rate when you book directly with us! Available September 2–8, 2018. Book now!
Stay in sustainable style at our LEED Platinum Proximity Hotel! Unwind in a modern, loft-like guestroom with warm surroundings including custom, locally fabricated furnishings, original art by our artist-in-residence and AAA Four Diamond luxury hotel amenities that include complimentary rental bikes for near by trails and infinity pool with underwater speakers! The next morning, enjoy a leisurely brunch at Print Works Bistro.
There’s so much to see and do in Greensboro this summer! Read more below!
Al fresco dining
Print Works Bistro
Print Works Bistro, adjacent to Proximity Hotel, uses fresh local ingredients to create extraordinary flavors and creative comfort foods. Enjoy traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European-French bistros at this restaurant. The vibrant dining room has walls of windows overlooking the gardens, with outdoor dining on a lovely creekside terrace.
Green Valley Grill
Visit Green Valley Grill, (our sister restaurant just one block away) and enjoy informally elegant fine dining and seasonal food using old-world European culinary sensibilities and Mediterranean flavors. GVG’s wine list receives the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence each year and features 75 wines by the glass.
Summertime happenings in Greensboro
Our Friendly Neighborhood is a pretty cool place, so we’ve cooked up a few reasons to explore Greensboro this summer!
- Eastern Music Festival: June 23 – July 28, 2018
- Music for A Sunday Evening in the Park (MUSEP): June 3-August 26, 2018
- Go two blocks to 125+ shops at Friendly Center.
- Shop and tour the world’s largest retailer of china, crystal, flatware and collectibles at Replacements, Ltd.
- Take a walk through history at the Guilford Courthouse National Military Park or discover the sit-in movement of 1960 at the International Civil Rights Museum.
- Our complimentary bikes are great for exploring the 112 miles of trails and greenways Greensboro has to offer!
- See more Greensboro Attractions!
Sign Up to receive SPECIAL OFFERS
Sign up below so we can keep you up to date on special rates and packages for upcoming concerts and events. Also, if you would like to receive our Neighborhood Letter in the mail, please provide your mailing address.