Our One-Bedroom Studio Suite is the perfect solution for guests looking for space and comfort while staying in style at the Proximity. The suite is ideal for an intimate corporate meeting or a family getaway. This suite features large windows that allow abundant natural light and a separate living room with plenty of space to entertain friends or family or a quick meeting for the business traveler.
The Suite also includes a separate bedroom with our signature Magi King bed and two full bathrooms, one of which features a walk-in glass walled Terrazzo shower and separate soaking tub with windows that open into the sleeping room.
The rate for our One-Bedroom Studio Suite is $619. To get our Best Rate and reserve a room, go to our Online Reservations Center. Also call us at 336-379-8200 (toll-free 1-800-379-8200) or email Proximity Reservations. Ask about our two-bedroom Studio Suites as well!
Enjoy plenty of amenities:
- Abundant natural light from extra large windows
- 32” flat panel Dell television and monitor with cable television and in-room movies upon demand in each room
- Magi Bed designed for a great night’s sleep. (Since we couldn’t find bedding that was just right, we decided to design our own. We started by tweaking an already supremely comfortable mattress. Then we added four plush, down-like sleeping pillows, wrapped it all up with sumptuous, Egyptian combed-cotton, Italian-woven sheets and pillowcases and topped it off with a hypoallergenic, fiberfill blanket and a chocolate brown-colored damask coverlet.)
- Two full bathrooms with two sinks in each and AVEDA bath products, makeup mirror, hairdryer and bathrobe
- In-room dining from the very popular Print Works Bistro
- New York Times delivered six days
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker, microwave and mini-refrigerator
- Stereo with CD player and MP3 connections
- Complimentary high speed internet access and WIFI
- Dual phone lines with direct dial access and voicemail
- Radio/alarm clock and in-room safe
- Original charcoal on canvas art by Chip Holton
- Extraordinary indoor air quality because we put over 40 cubic feet per minute of triple filtered outside air into each guestroom 24/7/365. We accomplish this without wasting energy by using “energy exchange” technology where we trade the thermal energy from the air being exhausted with the air being brought in. See our Sustainable Practices page to learn more.
- The Proximity and Print Works Bistro are a smoke-free environment. FYI: We do provide two well-appointed "Cigar(ette) Preserves." One is 75 feet to your left as you exit the revolving door off the lobby and the other is about the same distance from the Print Works Bistro entrance near the creek.