Our Loft King Center Room has three extra large windows (one behind the vanity in the bath), an intimate seating area to the side and high ceilings that create a loft-like feel. Our rooms are loaded with a ton of amenities…see list below.
- Abundant natural light from three extra large windows that actually open
- HD television with cable
Magi Bed designed for a great night’s sleep
- Bath vanity with two sinks, Terrazzo shower and AVEDA bath products, makeup mirror, hairdryer and bathrobesIn-room dining from the very popular Print Works Bistro
- A selection of fantastic magazines
- New York Times available
- Coffee maker, microwave and mini-refrigerator
- Iron and ironing board
- Stereo with CD player and MP3 connections
- Alarm clock with USB and extra charging plugs
- Complimentary high speed WiFi
- Dual phone lines with direct dial access and voicemail
- In-room safe
- Original contemporary art created by our artist-in-residence Chip Holton
- Locally built custom furnishings designed by our in-house design team
- Extraordinary indoor air quality because we put over 40 cubic feet per minute of triple filtered outside air into each guestroom 24/7/365. See more Sustainable Practices.
- And there’s more! See hotel features, including airport transportation, fitness studio, pool, etc.
Magi Bed – designed for a great night’s sleep.
Since we couldn’t find bedding that was just right, we decided to design our own. We started by tweaking an already supremely comfortable mattress. Then we added four plush, down-like sleeping pillows, wrapped it all up with sumptuous, Egyptian combed-cotton, Italian-woven sheets and pillowcases and topped it off with a hypoallergenic, fiberfill blanket and a chocolate brown-colored damask coverlet.
Extraordinary Indoor Air Quality
We accomplish this without wasting energy by using “energy exchange” technology where we trade the thermal energy from the air being exhausted with the air being brought in. See our Sustainable Practices page to learn more.
The Proximity and Print Works Bistro are a smoke-free environment. FYI: We do provide two well-appointed “Cigar(ette) Preserves.” One is 75 feet to your left as you exit the revolving door off the lobby and the other is about the same distance from the Print Works Bistro entrance near the creek.