Careers & Job Openings
Looking for a Greensboro job and career? The Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants & Hotels family includes the Lucky 32 restaurants, Green Valley Grill, O.Henry Hotel, the Proximity Hotel and Print Works Bistro. Our family is growing, so we are always looking for great people.
Ensure Your Place on Our Team
Fill out an Online Application, email your resumé or forward your resumé by mail to:
Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants & Hotels
Attn: People Department
324 W. Wendover Ave. Suite 320, Greensboro, NC 27408
More About Us
Based in Greensboro, North Carolina. Quaintance-Weaver opened its first restaurant (Lucky 32 in Greensboro, North Carolina) in 1989. Since then the company has expanded to two Lucky 32 restaurants (Greensboro and Cary), the Green Valley Grill and the O.Henry Hotel in Greensboro. Proximity Hotel and Print Works Bistro opened in 2007. All organizations share a common culture and mission of guest and community service. We consider our company the most professional restaurant and hotel company in our universe and we are looking for talented, focused people who would like to join our team. Opportunities range from guest service representatives to leadership people, and from porters to chefs. Want to be a Lucky Star? A "Lucky Star" is what we call someone who consistently plays his or her role in accordance with the promises made in our mission.
See all Current Career Opportunities with Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants and Hotels.
Quaintance-Weaver Hotels is an organization (a group with common objectives) that is different. We believe that success is only a by-product of worthwhile objectives. Our owners define worthwhile objectives as those that are of genuine service to the community. Here the community is our guests and staff members. So, we have designed our mission around our community service oriented values. The mission statement that follows defines us. It is who we are, our purpose, our values, our reason for being and our promise. When we keep the promise of the first four statements to our guests and staff members, then the fifth mission statement will be the natural by-product.
- To provide our guests with the highest quality accommodations at a good value.
- Ensure that each guest receives prompt, friendly, attentive service by a well-trained staff in a clean, comfortable, well-maintained environment that is warm and hospitable.
- Offer an outstanding array of gracious amenities in a distinctive hotel.
- Provide employment that is rewarding and offers education and opportunity.
- Generate profits that: a) justify the investment, b) afford compensation to those who contribute, and c) allow the company to grow.
- To support our local and global community with a Sustainable Practices Initiative (SPI) that supports our physical world by using less resources and our social world by encouraging fairness with an aggressive diversity and inclusion program.
Quaintance-Weaver Hotels has zero tolerance for bigotry, sexual harassment, theft, or substance abuse:
- Bigotry: Discrimination for any “off-purpose” reason, but with particular emphasis on race, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Sexual Harassment: Harassment under this policy includes any inappropriate behavior that makes one uncomfortable as a participant or an observer. Some examples are unnecessary touching, massaging, sexual innuendo, crude jokes about gender-specific traits, and graphic or suggestive comments about an individual's body or dress. These are only a few examples (not all) of things that could be considered sexual harassment.
- Theft: We will terminate and pursue prosecution with anyone who chooses to steal.
- Use of Drugs and Alcohol: Quaintance-Weaver is a drug free work place. We have a “post-accident” and “for-cause” drug/alcohol testing policy. This means you will be tested for drugs/alcohol if you get hurt on the job and require medical attention. For-cause means that we will require drug/alcohol test if your behavior, performance, or actions lead us to believe drugs/alcohol may be involved.
Our package of benefits include health and dental insurance, paid annual leave, family medical leave and domestic partner benefits.
Want to be a Lucky Star? On our team we reward those who consistently focus with us. We call them Lucky Stars. The longer a team member is a Star, the more stars they accumulate, which they wear on their collar or hat. More stars mean more rewards and more recognition. To give you an idea of what an honor it is to be a Star-- to get to the Galaxy 32 ***** level, one must have consistently played their role like a star for more than 2 1/2 years! The other levels of the Lucky Star program are Lucky’s Comet ****, Starburst ***, Rising Star **, and Lucky Star *.